ENTERPRISE BLOCKCHAIN AWARDS
The EBA judging committee is led by Irving Wladawsky-Berger, visiting lecturer at MIT and BR research director, and features a panel of judges from leading enterprises, the Blockchain Revolution Global advisory board, and BRI researchers. Together, they comb through hundreds of applicants to examine, judge, and score each entry.
Nominations for the 2020 awards are currently open! Deadline to submit is January 31st, 2020. Submit your application here!
The winners are announced at a gala ceremony during Blockchain Revolution Global, which in 2019 featured performances from Grammy-winning artist Imogen Heap, as well as iconic Canadian comedy duo Colin Mochrie and Deb McGrath.
The 2019 Winners
Honouring executives who have championed blockchain for their industries and organizations.
- Community & Ecosystem: Bernie Moreno, Ownum
- Enterprise & Industry: Dale Chrystie, FedEx
- Governance & Policy: Tonya M. Evans, University of New Hampshire School of Law
Innovative Entrepreneurship in Blockchain
Recognizing a start-up that provides innovative blockchain solutions to support enterprises in the journey to transform their businesses.
- Enterprise Solutions: Kaleido
- Industry Solutions: Power Ledger
- Public Sector Services: Voatz
Enterprise Blockchain Transformations
Recognizing companies embracing blockchain to transform their organization, based on a commitment to drive innovation.
- Healthcare Solutions: University Health Network
- Industry Services & Solutions: IBM
- Financial Services: Quorum
New Frontier in Enterprise Blockchain Research
Recognizing a researcher or academic who leverages blockchain technology to push boundaries of new business models.
Eden Dhaliwal, Outlier Ventures
Celebrating individuals under 19 who are pioneering their own blockchain innovations.